Visa & Insurance

email print

Visa & Insurance

International students are required to obtain short-term study visa(D-2-8) for their entry to Korea
  • Required document for visa issuance will be provided to those who need visa upon request once payment for tuition and fees are made. Please contact your local Korean embassy to find out required documents for visa application.
    The documents include :
      - Official Letter of Acceptance
      - Letter of Invitation
      - Certificate of Business Regstration of Kyung Hee University

※ Note : The duration and procedure for visa issuance may vary depending on the nationality of the applicant and Kyung Hee University is not responsible for those who fail to ensure entry to Korea.

  • Visa Free / Waiver Entry : For those who do not need visa to visit Korea, please contact your local Korean embassy/consulate to ensure your entry to Korea.
  • Seoul Immigration Bureau(Sejongno Branch)

     Address : 2~3F, Seoul Global Center, 38 Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
     Phone : 82-2-731-1799
     Website :

Health Insurance

  • International students are required to obtain personal health insurance policy during their stay in Korea.
  • If you don't obtain your own insurance, you may apply the health insurance at KHU. Please fill out this application and send it to us. ( [download form]