Global Eminence Program


email print
Subject How can non-Kyung Hee University students transfer credit obtained from the program?
Writer 관리자 Date 15-01-23 00:00 Hit 797

You need to contact your home university/department for credit transfer prior to registration in order to make sure they are transferrable.


If you are attending one of Kyung Hee University's partner universities, the credit could be transferred according to the exchange agreement. 


If you are attending any other universities, the credit may be transferred based on your home institution policies.  


Next How is the Korean Language course conducted?